Thank you for joining me on this journey of transformation. I am really looking forward to traveling with you. It will be great to have friends to share how God is working and moving in our lives. So grab your book and maybe a journal and let's travel together. Please comment to my posts to share how the book is impacting you and your life.
My word in the fortune cookie yesterday was "Reach". I believe that study intends for me to reach forward to God, personally and spiritually. I have chosen as my verse for the study Philippians 3:14 " I press on toward the prize for which God has called me..."
ReplyDeleteThat's a great verse, Nancy, and the prize is something we should all strive for. I hope you have found new ways to listen this week that will help you reach that goal. Blessings as we begin this study together.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the study today about the storms. Seems my life has had some storms lately. I am trying to listen to "what He is trying to teach me through the storm."
ReplyDelete