I have had two chances this week so far to CHOOSE how I will react to someone asking a question that I just gave the answer to. Which I guess reminds me of how important it is to be a good listener.
Last night I asked a group of ladies to pray for a miracle for my Mom. I didn't specify the miracle. I like to be in control but have come to realize in dealing with my 91 year old Mom with Alzheimer's that I can't always be in control. I need Divine intervention. By asking for a miracle I was choosing to have faith that God has got this! I believe faith is a choice.
I have had two chances this week so far to CHOOSE how I will react to someone asking a question that I just gave the answer to. Which I guess reminds me of how important it is to be a good listener.
ReplyDeleteLast night I asked a group of ladies to pray for a miracle for my Mom. I didn't specify the miracle. I like to be in control but have come to realize in dealing with my 91 year old Mom with Alzheimer's that I can't always be in control. I need Divine intervention. By asking for a miracle I was choosing to have faith that God has got this! I believe faith is a choice.
ReplyDelete