I’m studying Jeremiah from a book by Keith Missel, Living Clay. In today’s study he remained us that God intended to communicate, through this illustration of potter and clay, a message of grace. He suggested we write a prayer of thanksgiving expressing our appreciation to the LORD.
Thank you for sharing. I have been thinking a lot this week about showing my appreciation to people who I might otherwise take for granted. I do a pretty good job of thanking people for things they do as they do them but really sharing deeply-how much I appreciate them. I am afraid I don't slow down enough to do that WELL. I am going to make an effort to do that this week.
I’m studying Jeremiah from a book by Keith Missel, Living Clay. In today’s study he remained us that God intended to communicate, through this illustration of potter and clay, a message of grace. He suggested we write a prayer of thanksgiving expressing our appreciation to the LORD.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. I have been thinking a lot this week about showing my appreciation to people who I might otherwise take for granted. I do a pretty good job of thanking people for things they do as they do them but really sharing deeply-how much I appreciate them. I am afraid I don't slow down enough to do that WELL. I am going to make an effort to do that this week.
Delete