Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Week Eleven Nugget-Think


1 comment:

  1. From Wendy Case:
    When I saw the new word for the week I thought of the new comedy show, "Young Sheldon." Sheldon's older brother was trying to taunt the young genius by saying Sheldon was adopted. Sheldon retorts, "I'm a twin, how can I be adopted? Think Monkey! Think!"

    Just a little levity as we "think" seriously about the things that matter most to us. Also it reminds us to not take every thing we read at face value in this age of instant news, true and fake. We need to think monkey think!

    Ephesians 4:14-15a
    "As a result we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the Head..." NASB

    ReplyDelete