Monday, October 2, 2017

4HIM - The Voice OF God Video

2 comments:

  1. So this song came to my mind this week while studying the word LISTEN. It's from the early nineties so don't be afraid of the hair!!!
    I grew up with this music as well as some of the children I nannied. I taught them to distinguish the guys voices in the songs. I guess that is a lesson in listening too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyrics:
    I have dreamed of being Moses
    Standing on the mountain top
    When he heard the voice of God
    And I admit that even sometimes
    I'’ve imagined I was Paul
    On the road to Damascus
    When he heard the Savior's call
    But though I have never heard God’s audible reply
    I hear Him speak unspoken words of life
    I hear His voice
    Every time I hear a newborn baby cry
    When I hear the sparrow singing
    At the dawn of morning light
    I hear His voice
    When I hear the thunder echo through the sky
    When I hear the wind come whistlin'’ through a forest full of pines
    Then I know, yes, I know, I have heard the voice of God
    In this faithless generation
    Some refuse to just believe
    In a God they cannot see
    But I have had a revelation
    And I’'m as sure as I can be
    That the God of all creation
    Came to live inside of me
    And though I have never heard His audible reply
    I hear Him speak unspoken words of life
    I hear His voice
    Every time I hear a newborn baby cry
    When I hear the sparrow singing
    At the dawn of morning light
    I hear His voice
    When I hear the thunder echo through the sky
    When I hear the wind come whistlin'’ through a forest full of pines
    Then I know, yes, I know, I have heard the voice of God
    I hear His voice
    Every time I hear a newborn baby cry
    When I hear the sparrow singing
    At the dawn of morning light
    I hear His voice
    When I hear the thunder echo through the sky
    When I hear the wind come whistlin'’ through a forest full of pines
    Then I know, yes, I know, I have heard the voice of God
    Oh, I know, yes, I know, I have heard the voice of God
    Songwriters: MARK R. HARRIS, MARTY MAGEHEE

    ReplyDelete