Monday, October 9, 2017

Believe

1 comment:



  1. These are the lyrics from the song:
    I have never seen your eyes or smile across your face
    I have never held your hand
    Or felt your warm embrace
    I live among the questioning
    How can you trust a God that you have never seen?

    But I still believe
    I still believe

    I was born 2000 years after you left this earth
    Holding me in danger, and clutching to your word
    And I live among the scoffers and the questioning
    How can you trust a God that you have never seen?

    And I still believe
    I still believe in something I have not seen
    Blessed are they who believe and they have not seen
    I still believe
    Blessed are they who believe and yet have not seen
    I still believe
    Blessed are they who believe and they have not seen

    I believe in the son of God
    Born of a virgin
    Died and rose again
    I believe you're seated at the right hand
    You're the beginning and the end
    I believe you're the son of God
    Born of a virgin
    Died and rose again
    I believe you are seated at the right hand
    You're the beginning and the end

    ReplyDelete