THAT is very hard to distinguish!!!! I think back to what I learned in the AWESOME Bible Study-Experiencing God. It helps me remember how to consider if it is God's will by looking at circumstances, what the Bible says, confirmation of friends, and the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit.
it is hard to distinguish between no and wait. We are like my granddaughter, Gillian. She asks for candy and I say wait until you eat your lunch. She wants it now! Waiting until after lunch sounds like no to her. I always remember to give her the candy even if she forgets about it. That way she trusts my answer of wait. God will always let us know the answer even if it is no. That way we trust Him when it is wait.
Does anyone beside me have trouble distinguishing between when God says "Wait" and when he says "No"?
ReplyDeletesee my reply below
DeleteTHAT is very hard to distinguish!!!! I think back to what I learned in the AWESOME Bible Study-Experiencing God. It helps me remember how to consider if it is God's will by looking at circumstances, what the Bible says, confirmation of friends, and the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit.
ReplyDeleteit is hard to distinguish between no and wait. We are like my granddaughter, Gillian. She asks for candy and I say wait until you eat your lunch. She wants it now! Waiting until after lunch sounds like no to her. I always remember to give her the candy even if she forgets about it. That way she trusts my answer of wait. God will always let us know the answer even if it is no. That way we trust Him when it is wait.
ReplyDelete